- John admits he’s here because of the Slice on Broadway pizza.
- John is also sharing some of the fun things he’s been doing – like hitting up porches and flugtagging.
- It’s time for our Awesome Thing of the Week segment!
- Chilla is sharing some Snapchat seamless video news.
- Is Snapchat’s seamless video option a way for them to try to stay in the game?
- Facebook is looking to do TV to reach a broader audience.
- John’s Awesome Thing of the Week is the Red Bull Flugtag. He just hasn’t been on air to talk about it yet.
- John is talking about the professional, sports-level production involved with the Red Bull Flugtag.
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing of the Week is actually a person – Mike Elgan, the digital nomad!
- If your stuff is branded, does it make you a higher profile target for theft?
- Apparently there’s a VR game you can CONTROL WITH YOUR MIND?!?!?
- We’re talking about some cool options for adaptive VR.
- When you find out IKEA products are featured in Game of Thrones, but not the way you think.
- A silent 10-minute song is climbing the music charts?
- Movie Pass gives you unlimited movies for $10 a month.
- All of this talk about bigger name movie theaters, Sorg is giving a shout out to the Hollywood Theater.
- Sorg is talking about how digital options have changed not only his gaming – but also his video collection.
- Whether you drive or ride Lyft or Uber, rideshare complimentary products are available through CarGo.
- LinkedIn lost a preliminary battle regarding data protection.
After the show remember to:
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion?
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!