This week on Awesomecast 205, we talk the latest and most awesome things going on in the world of technology, including:
- Data visualization, social media integration and technology
- Consumer-priced device-controlled lighting from GE
- Like automation? There’s a site for that!
- Social Media Day
- Twitter doing a mini documentary? About Twitter?
- Community fan? Upset about it being cancelled? Yahoo sweeps in for the save!
- FLASHBACK ALERT: Sorg is talking about his geocities account
- YouTube trying to show they’re “listening” & give a preview of what’s coming for creators
- Shoutout to Microsoft for a week of fails- Boston parks instituting solar-powered charging in parks
- We’re done with conferences and updates, so what is Microsoft revealing?
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Follow these awesome people on Twitter: @alphalabgear, @awesomecast, @identifiedtech
Follow this awesome cast on Twitter: @awesomecast, Mike Sorg (@sorgatron), Patrick Dudas (@pdudders) and John Chichilla (@chilla)
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.com for more entertainment; and view us live streaming Tuesdays at 6:30 PM EST!
Smart Light Bulbs
Social Media Day Pittsburgh
Community Goes to Yahoo
Microsoft Fails of the Week
Google buys Songza
Bench USB Chargers in Boston