This week’s 4th of July Special is something great. For every order that has an IWC or RWA DVD through July 7th will receive a extra special pack in DVD.
If you order anything from the IWC catalog, you will receive the Summer Sizzler 4 including TNA’s Samoa Joe vs “The Baddest Man in IWC” Ray Rowe! This DVD includes other favorites including John McChesney, Larry Sweeny, Johnny Gargano, Michael Facade, and more!
If you order any RWA DVD in the week, you will receive Agression 2, including the first steel cage match in RWA between Ryan Mitchell and Ashton Amherst!
Check out the details for each below:
IWC Summer Sizzler 4: Checkmate
July 7th, 2007 – Elizabeth, PA
- “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe vs. “The Baddest Man in IWC” Raymond Rowe
- IWC World Heavyweight Champion Dennis Gregory vs. Ricky Reyes
- IWC Super Indy Champion Larry Sweeney vs. John McChesney
- IWC Tag Team Champions Michael Facade & Johnny Gargano vs. The Gambino Brothers
- Chris Hero vs. Jon Bolen
- Azrieal vs. Troy Lords
- The Hollywood Balds vs. Sexual Harassment
- BabyFace Fire vs. Ernie Osirus & “Sugarfoot” Alex Payne
RWA Aggression 2
Saturday, August 28th, 2010, Mt. Pleasant, PA
- Chris Coleman, Patrick Vane, and Troy Lords (w/ Dr. Feelbad) vs Johnny Switchblade, Chris Arkadian, and K-Starr (w/PIV)
- Ashton Amherst (w/ Dr. Feelbad) vs Jimmy Nutts to advance in the finals of the Mt. Pleasant Challenge
- D.U.I (CJ Sensation and Jason Cage) vs Hi-Def Supernovas (Robby Starr and Matt Mason) in the RWA Tag Team Champion Tournament Match finals
- Chris Taylor (w/ Krystal Frost) vs Joseph Brooks
- RWA PA Regional Champion Stryder vs James Ross
- G-Raver vs RWA Cruiserweight Champion Jason Gory (w/ Morgan Rockafeller and Dr. Feelbad)
- Chris Taylor (w/ Krystal Frost) vs Ashton Amherst (w/ Dr. Feelbad) in the finals of the Mt. Pleasant Challenge and earns a title shot at the next Mt. Pleasant event
- RWA Heavyweight Champion Ryan Mitchell vs Scottie Gash (w/ Dr. Feelbad) in a Steel Cage Match
* free DVDs are pack in specials and are the disc with no retail packaging.