A few weeks before opening night, Creative Director Scott Simmons and Katie “Dudders” traveled to Beechview to Sorgatron Media Studios to record a long distance podcast with Kip Polley from Pale Night Productions. Kip was visiting the Southern Illinois Fair with one of his zombie puppets. They chatted with Kip about kids love of zombies, designing haunted attractions and escape rooms for guests of all ages, and being one of the leading innovators in the haunted attraction industry.
- Pale Night Productions started 13 years ago and provides props for haunted houses and theme parks. They also design turnkey haunted houses and escape rooms.
- Incorporating zombies into your marketing.
- Old school marketing can help you stand out from the crowd in a digital world.
- ScareHouse zombie Donnie may or may not be from the Pale Night Productions family.
- Why kids love zombies.
- Designing haunted houses and attractions that are fun for guests of all ages.
- Discussing the future of escape rooms.
- The importance of your espace room having a story.
- Trying to keep up with all the new haunt technology.
- Looking beyond the haunted attraction industry for inspiration.
- Never getting to 100% done because we’re always pushing ourselves to the next level.
Find Kip and Pale Night Productions Online:
Episode 41 ScareHouse Podcast https://scarehouse.fireside.fm/41
Ravens Curse http://ravenscurse.com
Please subscribe to our podcast and leave feedback. We appreciate it!