We’ve got Sorg, Larry, Madmike, and Wheelz for Wrestling Mayhem Show 573, and they’re talking about what’s happening, including:
- We’re continuing our sad Enzo series on tonight’s show.
- The Revival is working on their album.
- We’ve got Sorg and Mad Mike doing Enzo and Cass impressions live on air.
- Is Enzo violating the wellness policy – by not being well?
- Kurt Angle needs the Fashion Police to crack his mystery.
- Sorg turned the tables on Mad Mike with Two Truths and A Lie.
- Our first Womens Money In The Bank? We have some thoughts.
- We’ve got an over/under going on whether or not Natalya is legit hurt.
- Wait…Renee Young wears a wig?
- The Fashion Police went a new direction tonight.
- Speaking of Fashion Police, Tyler Breeze in a dress. We’re thanking Southpaw Regional Wrestling for character dev.
- Dear WWE, give us a Halloween special where you give us a Southpaw Wrestling holiday show for a night.
- Southpaw characters come from the past into the present and do a Survivor Series match against some new gimmicks.
- Who caught the R-Truth and Goldust segment?
- We’re pitching Golden Summer with Summer as the new Marlena.
- Is this Goldust’s retirement push?
- We’re calling a Hollywood feud – Miz v Goldust.
- Randy Orton apparently RKOd his kid this week.
- How many RKOs can you get into a match? Someone tried testing that theory.
- We’re talking about some Money In The Bank, because that’s still a thing.
- Cody Rhodes defending Goldust on twitter made our day!
- This week’s Big Question – inspired by Southpaw Wrestling – which previous gimmick would you revert someone to?
- Do yourselves a favor – watch Luchasaurus. Sorg just derailed the show for it.
- Sorg and the guys are breaking down Table of Three.
- Extreme Rules is happening this weekend. We’re talking about some of our expectations.
- Will we finally get Broken Hardys this weekend?
- What did YOU learn from wrestling this week?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video!