We’ve got Jinx on this week as we watch the final match of the Mae Young Classic. She joins Billy, Chad, Rob, Mad Mike, and Sorg as they talk about the Mae Young Classic and some of the other crazy stuff that happened this week in wrestling:
- We have Jinx talking some Mae Young Classic with us. Seemed better than having dudes talk ladies.
- We’ve got some thumbs-up for the Mae Young Classic as Jinx shares her thoughts as a wrestler.
- We had some concerns about the Mae Young Classic contestants, but it turned out really well.
- We’re digging the WWE partnerships giving us access to some great talent like WWE UK with Progress and ICW.
- Has NXT outgrown its purpose as WWE developmental to the point we need new developmental options?
- Day one is h?
- The Bankruptcy Court of Owls announced a streaming service for $7.99?
- So, TNA accidentlally released their entire library for free?
- Apparently Jinx looks for “TNA” on the deep dark web. Is she talking TNA or T-N-A?
- “Where on Shawn Michaels” did they steal your smile?”
- Sometimes you need a good stopping point.
- Pro Wrestling is basically human trafficking.
- Pro Wrestling is like Pokemon – You gotta catch ‘em all.
- This week’s Big Question: What is your favorite McMahon segment?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.