Jung Ho Kang is looking good in Florida, and we may be seeing him return this season?
Matt and Steve are talking about this week in sports updates, including:
– Riverhounds got a win 2-1 over Richmond Kickers.
– Goals from Neco Brett and Romeo Parkes.
– The Riverhounds were down 1-0 after the first half and came back with the 2 goals
after 20 shots in the second half.
– Richmond only had 3 shots and all were in the first half.
– The Riverhounds have a bit of a break until June 16th at the NY Red Bulls.
– R.I.P. Dwight Clark – known for the catch in NFC title game over the Cowboys in 1981 that was
the start of 4 championships in the 80’s.
– He passed from ALS.
– Clark had 2 Pro Bowl appearances, 2 Super Bowl rings as a player, and is still 3rd on the list of Niners receiving yards of 6,750 4th in receptions with 506 and 7th in TD’s with 48.
– In 87, Clark moved to the front office where he earned 3 more rings as an executive with the Niners.
– In 1999 he joined the Browns in an executive role.
– In PGA Tour news, Bryson DeChambeau wins the Memorial at Murifield Village “Jacks Place” in
Columbus in a 2-hole playoff.
– Tiger made a charge, but came up short, as well as Rory McLlory, Justin Rose, Dustin Johnson, and Lefty.
– This week is the St Jude Classic at TPC Southward in Memphis TN, then the next tournament is the second Major of the year, the US Open at Shinnecock Hills in South Hampton NY.
– The Knights are down 3-1 to the Caps and are headed back to Vegas for game 5.
– Good news, the Knights haven’t lost 4 games in a row all year. Bad news, only 1 team has come back from 3-1 to win the cup (Leafs in 1939).
– The Caps have been clicking on all cylinders.
– The Great 8 has been getting his shots and a few goals.
– Hate to say that it looks like the Caps’ year.
– The whole Caps high-power offense is on fire.
– The Cavs and Warriors head to Cleveland for games 3 and 4.
– The Cavs are down 2-0 to Golden State.
– We talked game one last week on how it had a wild ending. Game 2 was all Warriors and the Cavs really didn’t have a chance.
– Steve gives his theory on this series.
– Steeler OTA’s are just about over.
– The players and coaches know what needs to be worked on.
– Paul Zise Article.
– Pirates have lost 17 of 24 and almost had a NONO tossed on them from Waka in St Louis.
– Meadows got to start in Center, but Polanco was still in the lineup.
– The Bucs are now .500 at 30-30 but found their way there the wrong way.
– Jung Ho Kang is doing well in Florida and looking to make a return this season. There is still no timetable for his return.
– Bruce Keson R.I.P
– Florida St wins Womens’ Softball Championship.
– Max Scherzer is the first to 10 wins this season. 13 Ks in 8 innings and had a perfect inning.
– Nothing has happened with the Penguins.
– Kessel trade rumors are flying.
After the show remember to:
Follow the discussion on Twitter (@BoldPGHSports)