If he stays healthy!
Matt and Steve are talking about this week in sports updates, including:
– Riverhounds had a good win over the Bethlehem Steel with a 2-1 game.
– Both goals were from Neco Brett at 35 and 79 mins with a goal scored by the Steel in the middle.
– The Riverhounds are back home with Charlotte Independence.
– The 100th PGA Championship saw Brooks Koepka taking the win by 2 strokes.
– Brooks Koepka held off a charging Tiger the final 2 days at Bellerive.
– The PGA heads to Sedgefield CC in Greensboro NC for the Wyndham Championship.
– Tiger is in talks to be on the Ryder Cup team that will be held in France September 28-30.
– Cleveland Browns Beer Machine.
– Cutch’s video.
– Pirates split the series in SF and come home to split with the Twins.
– Archer seems to be good, but isn’t getting run support.
– Fantasy Football is back!
– After the second pre-season game in Green Bay the Steelers will no longer be at St Vincent.
– Steelers break camp still with cuts to be made to get down to the 53-man roster.
– Juju is not looking to have a sophomore slump but to have a break out year.
– Mason Rudolph is looking to make a bid for the 2nd back up.
– Damon Patterson had a breakout game vs the Eagles, and is doing everything correct as a UDFAR.
– Terrell Edmunds is fitting into the the defensive scheme well.
– James Washington looking great at WR.
– Vance McDonald has a foot injury – which gives him that IF HE STAYS HEALTHY stigmata.
– TJ Watt is switching from left side to right side but has a hammy lingering.
– Sean Davis has tackling issues and a nagging groin.
– Ben is in concussion protocol.
– In Pitt football news, Coach says good things and the team is looking good.
– Kenny Pickett is looking to take lead of the offense as a Pitt sophomore after last season’s preformances.
– PSU Football may be in the midst of a rebuild with losing players to graduation.
– Adding to the PSU team issues, 3 players walked away from the game due to health reasons in the last week.
– WVU Football has lots of starters returning with very green back-ups – The Big 12 could be theirs for the taking.
After the show remember to:
Follow the discussion on Twitter (@BoldPGHSports)
Remember to check out our friends at River’s Edge (@RiversEdgePGH) – and our stream over there!