- We played games. And, we achieved things this week.
- Bioshock Infinte broke Sorg this week. He’s telling us about his experience now – 4 days later.
- We’re going around the net, net, net with Chachi and Captain Fuzzy Pants!
- Transformers R360 puts the player in a 360 game play environment. #vomitcomet
- Tour de France invaded by Mario and Luigi on this week’s internet finds with Chachi.
- Shia LaBeouf is in a Sonic video and Chachi is telling you all about it on this week’s show.
- New Mortal Kombat X character announced.
- Street Fighter 5 unleashes a cross between Blanca/DragonballZ character for their new guy.
- You may not have to spend money on Street Fighter 5 DLC. They’re opening up DLC with gameplay options instead.
- Is Street Fighter 5 the return of secret character achievement unlocks?
- EA Sports recognizes ladies. Women make the cover of FIFA, and you have the option to play women’s teams!
- Project Cars cancelled on Wii U. Is it okay for a developer to cancel a game on one system if they know a new system is on the horizon?
Remember to check out:
Our Twitter @insertcointb and view our Website at insertcointobegin.com!
Share your feelings with us via e-mail at [email protected]
Also, catch our shows live, we record every Tuesday around 8 PM EST at live.sorgatronmedia.com!