Welcome to another chapter of my Thrifting Audio Diary. Also, welcome to a new era and new look for THRIFTY! Yeah, we dig VHS.
Ryan Thompson, Kaeli Hood and Kelsey Holmberg joined me thrifting this week. We sort of had an unforgettable time, if I’m being honest.
This Week’s Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
– The Ryan Thompson Cassette Tape gets an official release date.
– A fellow customer deciding to floss with garbage found in the Goodwill Outlet bins.
– Another fellow customer attempted to steal merchandise from our cart.
– XBox 360 (Microsoft, 08-09 Era)
– Book of Bond ; Or Every Man His Own 007 (Kingsley Amis, 1965)
– Mastering Witchcraft (Paul Huson, 1970)
– WWF Can You Take The Heat? (Jim Ross & Friends 2000)
BUILD YOUR OWN BACKYARD FUN ZONE
– You have $15 Dollars to purchase second hand items for your perfect backyard.
– WOULD YOU BUY IT? (now with intro!)
We answer Yes/No to items recommended for us to purchase.
– Monster Inc Tent, Coffee Can Wreath, Monster Truck Merchandise Etc.
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for “Alternate Reality”, the theme to our show for many reasons. (https://steveberes.bandcamp.com)
Tell us about your thrift hauls at [email protected]