Holy cow, folks. It’s great to be back.
Toddy and Josh, the OGs, welcome you back from THRIFTY’s hiatus.
This Week’s Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
– The THRIFTYthon Live Show.
– Redecorating on a Budget.
– FIRESTONE AIR CHIEF RHAPSODY CONSOLE RADIO (1947)
– A straight up homemade pig matador, details barely known.
– R.A. MAYO UPHOLSTERING ALMOST GOTHIC COUCH (1960s)
Hear second hand stories from all around the world.
– This week I kick off the new segment by telling one of my own.
What impressive pieces went up for sale, quietly.
– This week we take a look at merchandise from JAWS The Ride from Universal Studios in Florida.
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for “Alternate Reality”, the theme to our show for many reasons. (https://steveberes.bandcamp.com)
Tell us about your thrift hauls at [email protected]
I’m sentimentally attached to things you’ve forgotten, it’s time to get THRIFTY!