Welcome to another chapter of my Thrifting Audio Diary.
This episode is the first recorded from THRIFTY’s new physical home, my new apartment. It’s pretty nice that I just signed a new lease and then lost my job, right? Kelsey Holmberg was here to in on my latest thrifting adventure.
This Week’s Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
– Japenese Ceramics (Small Painted Cow, Vintage Goose & Cow Matching Towel Holders)
– The beauty and skunk of a Genesee Cream Ale
– Avaya 2500YMGP Telephone (mids 80s, early 90s)
– Satirical Playing Cards (Saddam Hussein, Dick Cheney, Cigarette Brands)
THE ROACH COACH
We answer some fan some submitted emails about our thrifting habits.
– A listener wants to know if you can trust thrift store stink.
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for “Alternate Reality”, the theme to our show for many reasons. (https://steveberes.bandcamp.com)
Tell us about your thrift hauls at [email protected]
I’m sentimentally attached to things you’ve forgotten, it’s time to get THRIFTY!