“W”elcome to another chapter of my Audio Thrifting Diary.
Josh and I are back on our BS following the live show. We’ve got monster poems to read and big gay knives for all the folks in the back.
This Week’s Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
– X-Rated Novelty Toy (NMC Products, 1997)
– Coca Cola Ice Cream Parlor Clock (Horlodge, late 80s)
– Pittsburgh Penguins Lamp (P&K Products, 1992)
– Arming the Gay Community with Rainbow Knives
– Texting in regards to Nudes
– Our Monsters get poems written about them.
VINTAGE vs. MODERN
Comparing and contrasting the value of older items versus their modern counterpart.
– Knives, Soccer Balls, even more stuff
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for “Alternate Reality”, the theme to our show for many reasons
Tell us about your thrift hauls at [email protected]
I’m sentimentally attached to things you’ve forgotten, it’s time to get THRIFTY!