“W”elcome to another chapter of my Audio Thrifting Diary.
Spooky Season Episode 2 is here. This week THRIFTY welcome first time guest Icky Vicky! We got a spooky thrift haul plus we talk about Burlesque, Clowning, Fire Eating and much more
This Week’s Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
– Phantom of the Opera Plush (Universal Studios, 2000)
– Aileen Wuornos – The Selling of a Serial Killer VHS (1992)
– The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps, 1993)
– ICKY VICKY’S CLOWNING HAUL : Circus Tights, Clothespins, Hand Wraps
THRIFT TALES (Haunted)
– Tales from Haunted Secondhand Stores.
BRICK BODY KIDS ITEM OF THE WEEK
– Sherpa Excalibur Bomber Jacket (1980s)
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for “Our Love is Bricks”, the theme to October Episodes.
Subscribe on iTunes : THRIFTY
Instagram is where’s at : @thriftypodcast
Find us on Facebook : THRIFTY Podcast
We do thrift haul vids on Youtube : @thriftypodcast