Welcome to another chapter of my Thrifting Audio Diary.
From Piegon Forge, Tennessee to Tyrone, Georgia the new episode of THRIFTY has you covered.
This Week’s Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
– Ticketmaster dot com the website.
– ECW Road Wars : The Best of Pittsburgh (1999)
– A CD Dump featuring AJJ, The Gaslight Anthem, Elliot Smith + more
– Flexassage Pool Noodle?
– Raccoons. 4 Raccoons.
Hear second hand stories from all around the world.
– This week a woman finds old family photographs dating back to the 1950s and attempts to locate the actual family.
What impressive pieces went up for sale, quietly.
– What impressive pieces went up for sale on the internet, quietly.
This week we take a look at Laughing Sal, the animatronic weirdo from Kennywood Park, in Pittsburgh.
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for “Alternate Reality”, the theme to our show for many reasons. (https://steveberes.bandcamp.com)
Tell us about your thrift hauls at [email protected]
I’m sentimentally attached to things you’ve forgotten, it’s time to get THRIFTY!