“W”elcome to another chapter of my Thrifting Audio Diary.
First time co-host Layla Fauth joins me as we begin to unravel our new friendship. One of the most pricey finds we have found on this episode!
This Week’s Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
– NFL Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly ’24 Plush Doll (early 90s)
– Tri Star Pictures on set jacket (late 80s, early 90s)
– Vintage Windbreakers (early to late 90s)
– Thinking about Pap.
– What pringles are really made out of.
– I get shocked by a taser.
Hear second hand stories from all around the world.
A woman in Philadelphia, PA finds a necklace at a flea market that goes for some SERIOUS cash.
What impressive pieces went up for sale, quietly.
Vintage Boxes. Twinkie the Kid, Fruit Pie the Magician and more.
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for “Alternate Reality”, the theme to our show for many reasons
Tell us about your thrift hauls at [email protected]
I’m sentimentally attached to things you’ve forgotten, it’s time to get THRIFTY!