Welcome to another chapter of my Thrifting Audio Diary.
This week we have a stellar panel and lots to discuss. “Down Since J1″ Ryan Thompson is here. The always charming and considerate Kaeli Hood is here. Josh “Last Call” Larkin makes his presence known as well. We even had a literal cat fight happen outside our window during the recording.
This Week’s Thrifty Finds / Discussion Topics :
– What person best represents you on Mt. Rushmore.
– Toddy disappoints his dad by breaking his Pinewood Derby Car.
– Josh wants to dress up as Paddington Bear.
– The realness of Ryan’s celebrity status.
– Kaeli starts a vintage camera collection.
– LJN Junkyard Dog (WWF, 1985)
WOULD YOU BUY IT? (now with intro!)
We answer Yes/No to items recommended for us to purchase.
– Rare sealed Cheese, Pinewood Derby Cars, Rain Gear, A bag of seashells
THE ROACH COACH
We answer some fan some submitted emails about our thrifting habits.
– A listener had a lukewarm experience at a Goodwill.
Special thanks to :
BLUFFS for “Alternate Reality”, the theme to our show for many reasons. (https://steveberes.bandcamp.com)
Tell us about your thrift hauls at [email protected]
I’m sentimentally attached to things you’ve forgotten, it’s time to get THRIFTY!