We’ve got Katie Arquette as our in studio guest this week. She chats with Chad and Sorg locally, with Mad Mike and Rizz on the internets. Of course we’re talking about what’s happening in wrestling these days, including:
- All red everything is gone, and we’re using the Mayhem Show as a support group.
- NXT needs some love since they’re bumping people up to the main roster.
- So, Ellsworth was back tonight. Does that mean his suspension is done already?
- Mad Mike is calling for Big Cass to show up on Smackdown and kick Ellsworth’s butt to steal Carmella back.
- Have you guys seen the Titus Worldwide press conferences?!?!
- Chad is campaigning for Titus O’Neil Presents 205 Live.
- Sorg has to unfollow Lana on Instagram.
- Chad “Those pictures are very American.”
- Mad Mike gets his Smackdown news from names he sees screamed through social media.
- So, there’s apparently another statue of Bruno Sammartino, like the theme statues you see around town.
- We’re campaigning for a SummerSlam at Heinz Field.
- Anyone notice how awkwardly Kurt Angle looks at things on air?
- Treygar has more stops on his going away tour than Terry Funk.
- It’s International Cat Day, so who’s your favorite cat-related wrestler?
- We’re bringing a wrap-up game over to the main show – Two Truths and a Lie with Mad Mike.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.