Rob Johnston joins us to talk about some Dojo Pro wrestling. He, of course, is joined by our usual stable of ne’er-do-wells including Sorg, Dave Podnar, and Alex Kahrs as they talk this week in wrestling, including:
- That’s right, we’ve kidnapped Rob Johnston from the AwesomeCast podcast so we can talk Dojo Pro (among other things).
- Extreme Rules was in Pittsburgh, and we are once again reminded why we can’t have nice things.
- Sorg was so close at Extreme Rules that he almost took a pancake to the face.
- Dave heard Steelers chants come through the TV feed for Extreme Rules. Sorg recalls no such chants. Were they piped in? Hmmm.
- Things we are thankful for – The Roman Reigns v Bobby Lashley match didn’t follow the Iron Man Match at Extreme Rules.
- We didn’t see Elias in his hometown for Extreme Rules – despite the obvious Pittsburgh references throughout.
- Sorg is sad he didn’t get an awesome Shinsuke v Jeff Hardy match.
- THE CROWD GOT KICKED IN THE BALLS BY SHINSUKE!
- Rob can FEEL the wrestling in Nashville.
- We’re taking a few moments to remember Bruno Sammartino and the history of wrestling.
- Speaking of our guest, Rob, it was great seeing him being pushed around in the ring on a Dojo Pro video on Facebook.
- Rob Johnston is talking about some of the fun with Dojo Pro.
- The biggest message from Rob Johnston – Dojo Pro is bingeable!
- Rob has some thoughts on Joey Janela.
- It’s convenient that we’re talking with Rob Johnston on THIS episode.
- Rob had a chance to speak with Hulk Hogan a few years back.
- Hulk Hogan is not the same as Terry Bollea. It’s important to make separations between characters and people.
- Some heels get crap from fans for being heels, then Kevin Owens gets the spotlight at a Shania Twain concert.
- This week’s Big Question: Which wrestling superstar needs to release an album next?
- Mad Mike couldn’t be here this week – so he sent a Mad Mike Mail!
- eFeds are a thing Alex Kahrs is explaining to us.
- Sorg is headed to the Gathering of the Juggalos, and he’ll be seeing some interesting wrestling.
- Joey Janela is apparently facing John Cena at the Gathering of the Juggalos.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Want a chance to win a Rampage poster? Become our patreon for a chance to win! (Even if it’s for $1.)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.