- Matt Light was supposed to be on the show, but had to cancel – for some good reason, guys. So, we got a different Matt to replace him! We’ve got Matt Conard!
- There’s big news from this week – Ronda Rousey had her first match on WWE RAW.
- We don’t know about you, but we were a little scared for Alicia Fox in her match against Ronda Rousey.
- Bradley watched wrestling with his dad. And, his retelling of the experience is amazing.
- Everyone has opinions about how WWE is currently utilizing Ronda Rousey.
- Did you know WWE isn’t the ONLY wrestling company out there?
- All In is looking great, guys!
- OH: I’ve heard things. Like the ICP Great Milenko album.
- All In is going to be available on Fite TV and Honor Club. The pre-show will be on WGN.
- Stephen Amell v Christopher Daniels?!?!?
- Matt Conard is going to be in a bouncy house…in his cloak. You’re welcome for that visual.
- Matt Conard is telling knock-knock jokes.
- Mark Cuban is headed to New Japan to take on WWE.
- This week’s Big Question: If the Hall of Fame had a cap, and you had to take someone out to put someone in – who would you put in, and who would they replace?
- We’re talking about the WWE Evolution commentary team announcement!
- Kane is an elected official, guys. *head scratch*
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Shout out to Marshall Gambino who will be facing off against Chest Flexor in a cage match for the FINAL match of Gambino’s career with IWC Wrestling.
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.