- Beastman is talking some of the weird things he’s seen at recent shows he’s been part of.
- When personal and professional worlds collide.
- RIP Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart.
- For Sorg, Jim Neidhart was the appeal for the Hart Foundation.
- And, we wind up in a discussion about Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World.
- Kenny Omega is taking on Pentagon and Mad Mike is All In!
- We’re already excited for All In Again – next year’s All In event.
- A bootleg Bullet Club shirt led to a fun interaction between Karl Anderson and the Young Bucks.
- We had the pleasure of seeing Marshall Gambino’s final match at IWC Wrestling against Chest Flexor.
- Mad Mike will be at NXT Takeover Brooklyn this weekend.
- Sorg is almost caught up with NXT in time for NXT Takeover Brooklyn.
- WWE is trying to turn Ronda Rousey into Batman.
- Happy Birthday Johnny Gargano!
- How did Kairi Sane go from yacht enthusiast to pirate?
- Sorg is learning how to pronounce Ciampa.
- We are commissioning Mad Mike to check out wrestling – – ON A BOAT this weekend.
- Joey Janela is getting Lost in New York Friday night.
- We are going to live vicariously through fan of the show, Alex Miller, for his Jericho Cruise and Lost in New York adventures.
- Make sure you have 7 hours set aside for Summerslam! And, lots of coffee.
- We’ve got some mixed thoughts about the status of Brock Lesnar’s title reign after Summerslam.
- This week’s Big Question: What is the perfect match?
- We have come to the conclusion that Elias is too good at what he does.
- Beastman went shopping – in his ring gear.
- We’re getting the story of that time Beastman went through a floor at a wrestling show.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.