- We’re starting the top of the show off with some All In – WHICH IS THIS WEEKEND! (Finally).
- This weekend is a giant nexus of amazing shows.
- Joe is sharing some thoughts on Starrcast.
- Cody Rhodes already sold part of the All In ring – to pay for the battle royal.
- We’re taking a look at the rundown for All In.
- Sorg was blinded by Kenny Omega and Pentagon.
- Will AJ Lee show up for All In?
- Is ROH still “independent” wrestling or have they been elevated to a “company?”
- Blackcraft Wrestling debuted in Pittsburgh this past weekend. Our crew is sharing some thoughts.
- Paige is a Hot Topic model?
- OH: The coolest thing about a wrestling shirt is when it doesn’t look like a wrestling shirt.
- OH: You can’t produce wrestling unless you understand it.
- We’re getting a little bit of analysis going on – drawing some comparisons between Blackcraft Wrestling and Lucha Underground – as to how they could potentially work together.
- This week’s Big Question: Who is best about keeping in character outside of the ring?
- We’re learning that Frantik is trying to build a relationship with Rizz.
- Dombrowski is sharing some words of wisdom for wrestlers regarding their social media personas.
- If you watch some ROH, you may have seen Joe. We’re getting him to talk some sense into Mad Mike so he’ll watch the show!
- WWE is the McDonalds of wrestling.
- New Japan is All In! They will have the show available on the network after it airs live.
- What did YOU learn from wrestling this week?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.