This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Bardic Mystery Tour!
Sorg, Mad Mike, Mainstream Matt, and Bobby are joined by Chris LeRusso as we talk this week in wrestling heading into WrestleMania, including:
- We’re heading into WrestleMania this weekend, so we’re running down our thoughts and expectations.
- How many wrestlers are we going to see at WrestleMania? We’re counting them.
- Chris LeRusso is running down all of the names you’ll see at Night of the Superstars coming up in Meadville.
- Chris LeRusso is talking about some of the age difference between his peers and his trainees.
- We’re learning about who inspires today’s wrestling trainees to become wrestlers. HBK is coming up, but we’re talking different eras of Shawn Michaels characters.
- We were able to see our in-studio guest, Chris LeRusso, on a relatively recent RAW. He’s sharing some of what he gleaned from the experience.
- How many calories are required to fuel a Braun Strowman?
- Chris LeRusso got to catch up with some former Pittsburgh talent backstage at RAW.
- It’s amazing how a company as large as WWE can run a live event as precisely as a Swiss watch.
- MayhemMania is over, but Matt has some unfinished business he’s wrapping up this week.
- We’ve combed through some of the stats for MayhemMania, and we’re sharing some interesting trends.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.