Angel Gate and Fight Society women’s wrestler, Scarlett, joins our in-house crew of Mad Mike, Ronnie Starks, and Sorg to talk this week in wrestling news, including:
- So, there was some BIG news in wrestling this week.
- One week of TV = 9 hours of wrestling. Some of us are happy about it. Some of us are already over it.
- We are most definitely comparing wrestling to soap operas.
- Ronnie is questioning the use of twins in TV programming – and whether the actor/actress ACTUALLY has a twin.
- NXT is moving to live television programming – – on Wednesdays.
- AEW is coming live to Pittsburgh!
- Somehow we found ourselves running down the list of fake babies in wrestling.
- We are chatting some fun women’s wrestling with Scarlett.
- This week’s Big Question: What would you book as the first NXT live main event against AEW?
- Sorg is spreading the good word of Evolve with us.
- Mad Mike thinks Stephen Amell might be a wrestling fan, guys.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.